1. The use of laser marking, there is no effect of machining force between the workpiece, with no contact, no cutting force, small thermal impact, to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, the adaptability of the material is wide, can be in a variety of material surface mark very fine and durability is very good;
2. The space and time control of the laser is very good, and the freedom of the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processed object is very large, especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing, and the processing mode is flexible, and it can also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. The laser engraving is fine, and the lines can reach the micron scale. It is very difficult to copy and change the mark made by the laser marking technology, which is very important for the anti-counterfeiting of the product;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form an efficient automatic processing equipment, which can print all kinds of words, symbols and patterns. It is easy to use software to design marking patterns and change marking contents, so as to meet the requirements of modern production with high efficiency and fast pace;
5. Laser processing without pollution sources, is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology.