Notes for operating laser marking machine
1. Do not start the laser power and Q switching power without water or abnormal water circulation;
2. Q power supply is not allowed to work without load;
3. If abnormal phenomenon occurs, first turn off the galvanometer switch and key switch, and then check;
4. It is not allowed to start other components before krypton lamp is lit, in case of high voltage tampering with damaged components;
5. The output end (anode) of the laser power supply is suspended to prevent ignition and breakdown with other electrical appliances;
6.Keep circulating water clean. Clean the tank regularly and replace it with deionized or pure water.