Continuous Hand-held Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Continuous wave hand-held laser welding machine description
Hand-held laser welding machine, the biggest advantage is simple structure, easy-use, flexible welding, strong penetration of welding, can be competent for a variety of complex angles of welding. With strong expansibility, can be equipped with manipulator or other CNC welding machine tools, and replace ordinary hand-held head or swinging hand-held head to meet various welding requirements. There is a great trend to replace argon arc welding, electric welding and secondary welding.Hand-held laser welding machines are becoming more and more popular in the market. Due to its special advantages, for some products requiring high weld depth, strong penetration and no deformation, with high welding speed, can greatly improve the output.、
Laser power is optional according to actual product welding requirements(500w-2000w).Continuous hand-held laser welding has a strong penetrating power, which can be applied to common metal materials, as well as high reflective materials such as aluminum and copper. With a variety of detection and protection measures, various external factors or human misuse may be avoided, and the protection equipment can run more stable in the long term.
Continuous laser welding host system
A Unique Combination of Advanced Technologies fiber lasers are created from active optical fibers and semiconductor diodes, a merger between two of the most innovative and advanced laser technologies. Fiber lasers use single emitter semiconductor diodes as the best light source to pump the active fibers. The laser beam emitted is contained within optical fibers and delivered through an armored flexible cable. Active fibers are special optical fibers doped with rare earth ions, these allow for an extremely bright light from a very small core, thus combining multikilowatt output power with excellent beam quality.
1. Low use cost, no consumables, free daily maintenance, reduce production line debugging cost
2.No consumable parts and maintenance-free, with a Long lifetime, pump source lifetime more than 100,000 hours.
3.Low power consumption, equivalent to one eighth of YAG laser welding machine and traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and plasma welding
4.High efficiency electro-optic conversion, the photoelectric conversion rate is up to 30%, the conversion rate is 8 times of YAG
5.No contact processing, no noise, no pollution to the environment, belongs to green processing
6.Small welding impact area and small deformation, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no need or simple treatment after-welding
7.High density laser energy, good laser beam quality,uniform solder joint energy distribution
8.With optical fiber transmission, remote welding can be realized. In addition to hand-held head output, automatic welding table, manipulator,assembly line and other equipment can be equipped to work together.
9.Multi-channel optical fiber output,can have up to 4 optical fibers at the same time, which can significantly save costs, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
Hand-held laser welding output gun
Continuous hand-held laser welding machine can choose ordinary hand held head or swinging hand-held head. Ordinary hand-held head has higher requirements on welding seam, while swinging hand-held head has lower requirements on welding seam, which can be applied to objects with wider welding seam.The swing hand-held head has obvious advantages over the traditional ordinary hand-held head, and the laser swing amplitude can be set (range: 0mm-5mm).It solves the defect of traditional hand-held laser welding which requires high welding seam, and greatly improves the welding fault tolerance rate. And our hand-held output head has added security measures, the light comes out only when it touches the metal.Its easy to operation and simple structure and maintain,can feed wire welding in the welding process.
1.1 Hand-held welding output head characteristic
Fiber laser welding using by hand-held laser welding,it's more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site.The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, can be multi-beam processing at the same time, for more precise welding provides the conditions.Swing laser head can change the effect of continuous laser welder.
1. Non-contact welding, easy to weld narrow edges, corners and deep holes
2. Hand-held laser output gun, light weight, easy to operate, like arc, TIG or MIG welding
3. Red laser point indication, convenient positioning, stable output fiber laser power
4. Simple operation and easy to use, which can effectively reduce labor costs
5. Adopt optical fiber transmission to realize remote welding and easy welding of large-size workpiece
6. It can carry out butt welding, stack welding, spot welding and continuous welding,used for various complicated welds
7. The operating system is easy to learn and operate, and the touch screen input makes the setup and operation easier,friendly human-computer interaction.
2.1 Ltype laser hand-held welding torch
It is suitable for welding other locations where the laser head is not easily accessible,suitable for Spot welding and short wire continuous welding.Probes can be varied according to butt welding, T- type fillet welding, L-type fillet welding, with the corresponding shape of probes, positioning well and achieve good welding effect.
1. "L "type structure, according to the traditional manual welding method, does not change the usage habit of welding gun, combined with ergonomic design, makes the user more convenient and flexible, and makes the welding process more simple.
2. The welding protective gas enters from the end of the welding joint, runs through the whole welding joint, and then comes out from the nozzle in front, making full use of the protective gas While protecting the welding spot, the protective gas also takes away the excess heat of the welding joint to play a cooling role.
3. The solder joint uses steel needle positioning to solve the problem of incorrect solder joint position and focal length caused by bad positioning.
4. The welding joint is equipped with temperature alarm, which solves the problem of burning optical fiber and lens caused by cooling water failure.
5. The welding joint is light in weight and can be used for a long time.
6. With smart internal design and good interactive control system, expand the machining parts tolerance range and weld width, make weld forming better
7. Various angle nozzles can be configured to meet the welding requirements of different products
8. With multiple safety alarms, automatically lock light after moving the starting parts, with high safety.
Built-in chiller of continuous laser welding system
CW Fiber Lasers cover output power range have feature a wide range of operating wavelengths, single-mode and multi-mode options, high stability and extremely long pump diode lifetime. These lasers are water-cooled and can be suppiled with a built-in or standalone chiller.High performance microcontroller is used as the main control device.It has the features of beautiful structure, high reliability and strong anti-interference. Compact structure, small size, high mechanical strength, good refrigeration effect, high efficiency.
● Fault alarm protection, when the machine fault will actively output fault signal
● Closed water tank or development type water adding (if the amount of water is insufficient, the water level indicates or automatic alarm)
● Quick bucket water interface for adding water
● Real-time temperature monitoring and water flow display
● Removable wheels are easy to install and move
● Use controller multi-function Settings
Continuous wave hand-held laser welding machine application
Suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, copper, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium, tantalum and other metals or alloys.Widely used in home appliances, gutters, stainless steel kitchen products, mold accessories, insurance cabinets, distribution boxes, stainless steel products, aluminum products, copper products, alloy metal components and other industries.