Widely used in integrated circuit chips, microelectronics, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, sanitary ware, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry and jewelry , Tobacco, military affairs and many other fields of graphics and text marking, as well as mass production line operations.
Features of fiber laser marking:
1. It adopts an integrated overall structure, equipped with an automatic focusing system, and the operation process is humane.
2. Use the original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window and enhance the stability and laser life.
3. The beam quality is much better than that of the traditional solid-state laser marking machine. It is output for the fundamental mode (TEM00), and the focused spot diameter is less than 20um. The divergence angle is 1/4 of the semiconductor pump laser. Especially suitable for fine and precise marking.
4. The electro-optical conversion efficiency is high, and the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 500W, which is 1/10 of the lamp-pumped solid-state laser marking machine, which greatly saves energy consumption.
5. No need for any maintenance, long service life, small size, and suitable for working in harsh environments.
6. Fast processing speed, no consumables, 3-12 times that of traditional marking machines.
7. The marking software is powerful, compatible with files of Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software; supports PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc., and can directly use SHX and TTF fonts; supports automatic encoding, printing serial numbers, batch numbers, dates, etc. Bar code, two-dimensional code, automatic number skipping, etc.
Applicable industries of fiber laser marking machine:
mobile phone buttons, plastic transparent buttons, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tool accessories, knives, glasses and watches, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckles, cooking utensils, Stainless steel products and other industries.
Applicable materials: any metal (including rare metals), engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, spraying materials, plastic rubber, epoxy resin, ceramics, and other materials.