Hand-held laser welding output gun
Continuous hand-held laser welding machine can choose ordinary hand held head or swinging hand-held head. Ordinary hand-held head has higher requirements on welding seam, while swinging hand-held head has lower requirements on welding seam, which can be applied to objects with wider welding seam.The swing hand-held head has obvious advantages over the traditional ordinary hand-held head, and the laser swing amplitude can be set (range: 0mm-5mm).It solves the defect of traditional hand-held laser welding which requires high welding seam, and greatly improves the welding fault tolerance rate. And our hand-held output head has added security measures, the light comes out only when it touches the metal.Its easy to operation and simple structure and maintain,can feed wire welding in the welding process.
1.1 Hand-held welding output head characteristic
Fiber laser welding using by hand-held laser welding,it's more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site.The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, can be multi-beam processing at the same time, for more precise welding provides the conditions.Swing laser head can change the effect of continuous laser welder.
1. Non-contact welding, easy to weld narrow edges, corners and deep holes
2. Hand-held laser output gun, light weight, easy to operate, like arc, TIG or MIG welding
3. Red laser point indication, convenient positioning, stable output fiber laser power
4. Simple operation and easy to use, which can effectively reduce labor costs
5. Adopt optical fiber transmission to realize remote welding and easy welding of large-size workpiece
6. It can carry out butt welding, stack welding, spot welding and continuous welding,used for various complicated welds
7. The operating system is easy to learn and operate, and the touch screen input makes the setup and operation easier,friendly human-computer interaction.
2.1 Ltype laser hand-held welding torch
It is suitable for welding other locations where the laser head is not easily accessible,suitable for Spot welding and short wire continuous welding.Probes can be varied according to butt welding, T- type fillet welding, L-type fillet welding, with the corresponding shape of probes, positioning well and achieve good welding effect.
1. "L "type structure, according to the traditional manual welding method, does not change the usage habit of welding gun, combined with ergonomic design, makes the user more convenient and flexible, and makes the welding process more simple.
2. The welding protective gas enters from the end of the welding joint, runs through the whole welding joint, and then comes out from the nozzle in front, making full use of the protective gas While protecting the welding spot, the protective gas also takes away the excess heat of the welding joint to play a cooling role.
3. The solder joint uses steel needle positioning to solve the problem of incorrect solder joint position and focal length caused by bad positioning.
4. The welding joint is equipped with temperature alarm, which solves the problem of burning optical fiber and lens caused by cooling water failure.
5. The welding joint is light in weight and can be used for a long time.
6. With smart internal design and good interactive control system, expand the machining parts tolerance range and weld width, make weld forming better
7. Various angle nozzles can be configured to meet the welding requirements of different products
8. With multiple safety alarms, automatically lock light after moving the starting parts, with high safety.
Continuous wave hand-held laser welding machine application
Suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, copper, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium, tantalum and other metals or alloys.Widely used in home appliances, gutters, stainless steel kitchen products, mold accessories, insurance cabinets, distribution boxes, stainless steel products, aluminum products, copper products, alloy metal components and other industries.