Superwave Laser Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional China fiber laser welder manufacturer, with professional factory we are always able to offer you discount fiber laser welder, 150w fiber optical laser welding machine, 300w fiber optical laser welding machine, 500w fiber optical laser welding machine, 600w fiber optical laser welding machine with reliable quality.
Fiber optical transmission laser welding machine is a laser welding equipment which couples the high energy laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding.
It's more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, can be multi-beam processing at the same time, for more precise welding provides the conditions.
Optional CCD camera monitoring system, easy to observe and precise positioning.
Uniform energy distribution of welding spot, the best spot needed for welding characteristics.
Adapt to a variety of complex welds, spot welding of various devices, and within 1mm sheet of seam welding.
Customized automatic fixture for mass production.
1. Real time feedback control, and waveform control, provides ideal conditions for welding.
2. The combination of the galvanometer scanning head, within the scope of theprocessing can realize spot welding and seam welding.
3. The output of the laser, which can realize energy and time spectroscopic spectral and time, there can be at most four beam of light.
4. The beginning and the end part of seam welding is done under gradually into the fade out function.
5. Personalized setting of input and output optical path, make it easier for automation.
6. Can equip collocation robot, boom, the CCD camera surveillance system, to realizethe special welding, precision counterpoint and real-time monitoring.
Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as: copper - brass, titanium - gold, Titanium - molybdenum, nickel - copper and so on.
Laser welding is widely used in the IT industry, medical equipment, communications equipment, aerospace, machinery manufacturing, battery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, craft gifts, household appliances manufacturing, tooling, gears, automobile shipbuilding, watches and clocks, jewelry and other industries.
1.Handheld laser welding machine:fiber laser welder +hand-held head
2.Fiber laser welder +four-axis linkage table
3.Three branch fiber optical welding device
4.Robot laser welding machine:fiber laser welder+multi-axis linkage manipulator
5.Laser scanner welding machine:fiber laser welder+Galvanometer laser welding working platform
|Laser medium||Nd:YAG Crystal Rod|
|Average laser power||25W||70W||150W||300W||500W||600W|
|Pulse shaping setting||20section/set||20section/set||20section/set||20section/set||20section/set||20section/set|
|Energy split output||Max.4 branching|
|Time sharing output||Up to 4 branching|
|Fiber optical cable||GI or SI type from 0.3mm to 0.8mm|
|Laser cooing method||Water to Water|
|Warning temperature||Minimum5ºC -Maxium35ºC|
|Laser operating temperature||23-28ºC|
|Operation interface||Touch screen|