Laser welded joints are of high strength and resist even high mechanical strain without any wear. Other than adhesive seals, they are temperature-resistant and show pore-free surfaces. Compared to other joining techniques, post processing of laser weld is reduced to only a few simple steps,or can be ignored completely.
Perfect welds – even in complicated areas
Spot-accurate positioning and visual control via stereo microscope
3.Minimal heat input
No distortion, no damage to temperature-sensitive components
Weld seams smaller than 50 microns with high pulse-to-pulse stability
5.Filigree and robust
Welds of 50 micron to 2 mm seam depth
Spot, seam, overlap and deposit welding
By matching the parameters and shape of the laser pulses to each material,the laser generates a minimal heat affected zone, thus meeting the precondition for welding temperature-sensitive components.Another positive effect of the low thermal load of the two parts is, that unwanted modifications of the joint by the welding process can almost always be avoided.
1. High single-pulse energy. Few heat effect, can welding gem stone or diamond jewelry.
2. Long lifetime laser reflector made in U.K.
3. High efficiency YAG crystal to ensure the best beam quality and energy.
4. Installed a leather shutter of the welding chamber; Installed a safety shutter to against the
Laser emission. Safety class 1 laser product.
5. Stable laser power supply to ensure the system able to operate in 24hours.
6.Using microcomputer-based LED touch screen to do human-computer interaction, intuitive interface,can set 50 sets of parameters,easy to operate.
|Cooling system||Internal cooling system|
|Vision system||Stereo microscope 10X,CCTV camera system optional|
|Power supply||AC220V/1Ph/50Hz or 60Hz.The AC110V optional|