Superwave Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding equipment are applied laser wavelength of 1064 nm pulse laser beam expander, reflection, is focused on the surface of the machined part after radiation, the surface of the heat is mainly to the internal diffusion, through heat conduction through digital can accurately control the width of laser pulse, energy, peak power and repeating frequency parameters, melt artifacts, form specific molten pool, so as to realize the laser welding of the processed object, complete the precision welding cannot be achieved by traditional craft.
It adopts the ceramic laser cavity technology imported from Britain, and USES the special beam selection and shaping technology to ensure its high output power and excellent beam mode. Double pulse xenon lamp excitation, pulse programmable and intelligentized system management, and have the error operation and overtemperature owe water flow automatic formation protection. PLC programmable controller or industrial control PC control, X/Y axis two - dimensional automatic mobile platform. The conductor red light indicates positioning, and the Angle of the incident Angle of the focus and deflection laser can be moved up and down manually.
Characteristics of laser welding equipment
1. Laser welding can be applied to thin-walled materials, precision parts for spot welding, butt welding, lap welding, sealing and welding, etc.
2. The laser power is large, the weld has a high depth and width ratio, the thermal influence area is small, the deformation is small, the welding speed is fast.
3. The weld quality is high and smooth and beautiful, without stomata, the material toughness of the welding material is at least equal to the parent material.
4. Human body design, LCD screen display, centralized keystroke operation is easier.
5. 4 d ball screw workbench, imported servo control system, optional rotary worktable, can realize welding, welding, circumferential welding automatic welding, such as a straight line, wide scope of application, high precision and fast speed.
6. Any adjustment of the current waveform can be made according to different waveforms of the welding material, so that the welding parameters and welding requirements should be matched to achieve the best welding effect.