The Technical Characteristics Of Laser Welding Of Superwave Laser Machine
Superwave Laser Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional China fiber Laser welder manufacturerwith professional factory we are always able to offer you discount fiber Laser welder, 150w fiber optical Laser welding machine, 300w fiber optical Laser welding machine, 500w fiber optical Laser welding machine, 600w fiber optical Laser welding machine with reliable quality.
1. Real time feedback control, and waveform control, provides ideal conditions for welding.
2. The combination of the galvanometer scanning head, within the scope of theprocessing can realize spot welding and seam welding.
3. The output of the laser, which can realize energy and time spectroscopic spectral and time, there can be at most four beam of light.
4. The beginning and the end part of seam welding is done under gradually into the fade out function.
5. Personalized setting of input and output optical path, make it easier for automation.
6. Can equip collocation robot, boom, the CCD camera surveillance system, to realizethe special welding, precision counterpoint and real-time monitoring.
2. Pulsed laser is mainly used for thin-walled metal materials within 1 m m thickness of spot welding and seam welding, the welding process is thermal conduction, i.e. the laser radiation heating surface, again through the internal diffusion, heat transfer to the materials through the control of laser pulse waveform, the parameters such as width, peak power and repeating frequency, form a good connection between the artifacts. In the 3 C product shell, lithium battery, electronic components, mold filling welding and other industries have a large number of applications. The greatest advantage of pulsed laser welding is that the overall temperature rise of the workpiece is small, the thermal influence is small and the workpiece is small.
Continuous laser welding is mostly high power laser, with power of over 500 watts, and the plate with more than 1mm should be used. The welding mechanism is based on the deep fusion welding based on the small hole effect, which can reach more than 5:1. The welding speed is fast and the heat deformation is small. It is widely used in machinery, automobile, ship and other industries. A small number of small power continuous lasers, which can be used in plastic welding and laser brazing, are used in many industries.
3. Welding materials and industrial applications
Laser welding can be used in titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metal and its alloy, and steel, kovar alloy, such as alloy welding between the same material, also can be applied to copper - nickel, nickel titanium, copper, titanium, titanium molybdenum, brass, copper, mild steel, copper and other welding between the dissimilar metals. It is also widely used in mobile phone communication, electronic components, glasses clock, jewelry, hardware products, precision instruments, medical devices, auto parts, craft gifts and other industries.